I have listed them here in order of “must”. Read them in order. You can read all of them in half an hour. (You don’t need to get past the first one.)
- Brain Pickings: 20-Year-Old Hunter S. Thompson’s Superb Advice on How to Find Your Purpose and Live a Meaningful Life
- Tim Ferris: “Productivity” Tricks for the Neurotic, Manic-Depressive, and Crazy (Like Me)
- James Altucher: The Ultimate Cheat Sheet For Reinventing Yourself
- James Altucher: How to Screw Up Your Marriage On Purpose
- Seth Godin: On Owning It
- Seth Godin: Tenacity is not the same as persistence
- Seth Godin: Does anger follow the laws of thermodynamics?
- Seth Godin: Fear the fear, feel the fear
- Seth Godin: Our crystal palace
- Seth Godin: Post–
- Brain Pickings: Beyond Pretty Pictures: Marian Bantjes on Serendipity, Success, and the Whimsy of Design
- Tim Ferris: You Are What You Read: 14 Thought Leaders Share Their Bookshelves
- Tim Ferris: Marc Ecko’s 10 Rules for Getting “Influencer” Attention
Better yet: set up an RSS reader, like I did with Netvibes, and read those four websites everyday, on the same webpage.