The future belongs to those who don’t look at their phone every time it buzzes.
Oh, the rest of us will be there in the future, too. But I am afraid that the conditioning will be so strong and long and thorough that it will be complete and permanent. Indeed, in the future the masses can be fully controlled with buzzes and bells and chimes. The masses will be thoughtless automatons that can be told where to go, what to do, and when to do it with just an sound or vibration.
This is probably a modern, alarmist way of saying, “The future always belongs to those who DO.”
This is also another way of saying that the future will see greater inequality than every before.
- Oct 11, 2013. I Spoke at Ignite Salem 5
- Oct 2, 2013. Obamacare, Part II
- Sept 26, 2013. Inequality (or: Freeloaders Will Be the New Peasants)
- April 16, 2013. The real Haves and the real Have Nots
- March 9, 2013. Smash your smart phone & throw it in the garbage
- Nov 7, 2012. How much should the rich contribute?
- Aug 19, 2012. Put Your Cel Phone Away
- July 31, 2012. Inequality