- Seth Godin’s blog. You probably tire of hearing me say that this is the best site on the internet. But it is.
- Facebook. Staying connected to people I love.
- Twitter. What’s happening now? Click the follow button.
- Brain Pickings. What Maria Popova does here is remarkable. Food for the mind and soul.
- Daring Fireball. This is what taste looks like—the topics, the commentary, the design, the consistency. He’s earned his success. Although I find myself visiting less frequently.
- Twisted Sifter. Fascinating. Beautiful. You and I should probably “make our art” rather than spend time at this site, though.
- Devour. Youtube, curated. Also a colossal waste of time.
- ESPN. How are the Blazers doing?
- The Chive. Their claim: “Probably the best site on the internet”. (They are not. But they’re a hard habit to kick.)