The details are breath-taking. Note:
- the built-in vase in photo 8.
- the design of the concrete (much less the wood!) in photo 1.
- the reflections in photo 2. We can assume that was intentional.
- the interplay of wood, concrete, stone, glass, grass in photo 3.
- the wood in the ceiling in photo 4, 5, 10, 11, 12, 13.
- the tile work in photo 15.
- the floor plan!
- the lines of the roof in the final photo.
- there’s a little art shelf in the stone in photo 4.
- photo 9.
- not just pocket walls, but corner pocket walls (photo 10).
The entry is a bit dramatic. But somebody obsessed over the details. As it should be.