Here’s what I’ve thought about the past couple days:
- What they’re doing in Scandinavia with Eco-living. Here’s a simple intro.
- The Planetary Era. Is it here? Will it get here? Here is a quick intro.
- The famine in East Africa. Again? Here are some details.
- The Bottom Billion. Here’s the book. Here’s Paul talking about it.
- The idea that humankind is between myths. Our old myths are increasingly incompatible with our knowledge… yet we still need myths… yet our old myths might not evolve enough to serve us—that is, do the things we need of myths.
- Steady work > hard work > intermittent work. I’m not sure where to put “play“.