Read The Da Vinci Code. In six hours. Here are my thoughts as I read:
- Boy, the individual sentences are… not good sometimes.
- Boy, the story is breathtaking. Absolutely riveting.
- It is VERY difficult to tell what is true and what is made up
- This book gets you questioning Christianity.
- Wow. Brown takes some liberties with, uh, FACTS?
- Where did Brown get his ideas? It is hard to believe that Brown (or any one person) came up with all those detailed conspiracy theories and detailed historical connections.
- Why didn’t Sauniere simply tell his granddaughter before? Years before? Months before?
- Huh? Teabing was the Teacher? And they all came to his house? Independently? And he was trying to kill them, then not trying to kill them, then trying to kill them?