- How to Practice The Way to a Meaningful Life – Dalai Lama
- The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success – Deepak Chopra
- Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life – Wayne Dyer
- Every thought we think and every word we speak is creating our future. If you change your thinking, you can change your life.
- Stop and ask yourself, “What am I thinking? Would I like this thought to create my life?”
- I am willing to change.
- I am willing to forgive.
My question: If affecting change were as simply as the innumerous books claim, would we need so many books? If Wayne Dyer has answers, why does he need to continually write books?
- Giving, receiving, seeing. Kindness releases seratonin.
- Escape From Cublicle Nation: Finding the work you were meant to do.
- Escape From Cubicle Nation: Lessons from Seth Godin
- Discover the Work You Were Meant to Do, Nate
What do you love, love, love? Think of the photographers: Ansel Adams, Chase Jarvis, Sergio. They absolutely love what they do. They love it so much, they love every part. They get up early to do it. They do it when it doesn’t pay. They are (perhaps inadvertently) practicing the principles (see: above) that bring success.